Closes: Thursday, February 18, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in education, business administration, or a related field required.
2. Three years of prior experience involving public contact, non-profit involvement, and/or fundraising required.
3. Government and non-profit budgeting and accounting procedures with demonstrated ability to prepare clear and concise administrative and financial reports.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of Foundation By-laws, federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations.
5. Knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and equipment.
6. Ability to exercise discretion and judgement in handling confidential information whether written, electronic, or verbal required.
7. Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills required.
8. Demonstrated knowledge of current trends, research, and development in the area of assignment.
9. Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
10. Reception organization experience.
11. Ability to work independently and as a member of a team on projects with critical timelines, while maintaining a professional and collegial attitude.
12. Demonstrated strong organizational skills and the ability to produce written documents in an orderly manner with minimal errors.
13. Energetic, self-motivated, and comfortable in public speaking situations.
1. A thorough knowledge of the WPCC service area, its history, and people is preferred.
2. Ability to use QuickBooks preferred.
Under the direction of the President, the Executive Director of the College Foundation plans and manages the Foundation Annual Fund Drive and all aspects of the operation of the College Foundation. This position manages the Foundation budget, supervises other Foundation employees, plans and coordinates activities, attends various meetings, makes presentations to outside agencies as a representative of the College, and represents the College to the community and outside organizations. Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College