Elizabeth City, NC
Closes: Sunday, February 25, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, business administration or related field from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Three years’ professional work experience in fundraising, planned giving, managing a marketing and/or public relations function in a public sector or non-profit organization.
- Experience preparing and managing operational budgets.
- Demonstrated capabilities in using various computer software, including word processing and desktop publishing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Five years’ professional experience in managing a development, marketing and/or public relations function in a public sector or non-profit organization.
- Experience with Raiser's Edge donor database.
The role of the Executive Director, Foundation and Development is to direct, coordinate, evaluate and improve the college's development, marketing, promotional and external communications efforts with direction and guidance from the College of The Albemarle (COA) President and Foundation Board of Directors.
Will exercise supervision over Foundation Development Assistant/Database Manager, Director of Marketing, Public Information Officer (PIO) and Performing Arts Center Manager.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Colleen Woolard or Wendy Brickhouse