Closes: Monday, December 31, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
• 2 years professional experience providing support services to post-secondary students.
• Experience with data collection and analysis.
• Experience with computer programs including the Microsoft Office suite.
• Financial Literacy Certification
• Coaching Certification
• Experience with student information systems.
• Experience with retention/student success software (e.g. Student Success Plan, Starfish, etc.).
Titan Link in partnership with community agencies of Guilford County works to improve the financial self-sufficiency, academic program completion and ultimately quality of life for Guilford Technical Community College students. This is accomplished by providing a supportive and resource-rich environment where individuals can obtain academic supports, employment and career advancement opportunities, income supports, and high quality financial coaching. Using an integrated approach, Titan Link leads students in reaching comprehensive benchmarks of social, physical and economic well-being.
The Titan Link Campus Facilitator will assist in screening incoming students for referrals, coordinating internal and external resources, and maintaining marketing materials and community agency information and contacts. In addition, the Campus Facilitator will help maintain accurate records that track student participation and outcomes, to include administration of surveys to evaluate Titan Link services.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact