Closes: Friday, July 30, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Experience using computers and good technical aptitude (comfortable using and learning new technologies).
- Familiarity with MS Office software and Google Docs.
- Good communication skills and ability to multitask. IVR Facilitators need to stay in touch with supervisors, especially regarding schedule conflicts or technical problems.
- Dependability – IVR Facilitators need to arrive early for class on scheduled workdays. Having the equipment up and running and ready to go is critical for student success!
- Some experience with audio-visual equipment, including the use of video conferencing cameras, microphones, document cameras, DVD/VHS players, etc.
- Video editing/photo editing skills.
- Operate the interactive video equipment during videoconference classes. This includes turning on all equipment, establishing the video connection between classrooms, operating room cameras and microphones, document cameras, and other peripheral classroom equipment.
- Record class sessions using video capture software. Also includes finalizing video captures at the end of the class and loading videos to the Learning Management System server.
- Must be able to sit for long periods at a time during class to monitor equipment.
- Troubleshoot videoconference equipment problems.
- Report equipment problems to supervisor.
- Assist instructors and students in a videoconference environment during class. Instructor needs may include collecting attendance, passing out papers, making copies, emailing information, handing out tests, sending and receiving class materials, and help with other related activities.
- Use texting, chat, or IM to communicate with other facilitators and supervisors during class.
- Must have a flexible schedule! Willing to work a schedule based on videoconference class schedules and be willing to assist with additional interactive video streaming and recording needs as they arise.
- Must be punctual and able to fulfill basic responsibilities with little supervision.
- Professional attire (business casual) is requested – unless otherwise notified by the supervisor.
- Assist with other assigned duties as needed: including but not limited to video editing, video processing, miscellaneous needs related to instructional video, helping with the learning management system, instructional manuals, web applications utilized for online courses, etc.
Required Position Training to be completed in the first year of hire:
- The media Site administration and technical training
- Use of Zoom software
- MS Office 365 usage
- Other technical/computer training as needed.
Suggested Training: To be determined
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Human Resources Specialist
Stanly Community College
141 College Dr.
Albemarle, NC 28001