Can vary between RCCC campuses
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, December 31, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Master’s degree in Economics from a regionally accredited institution, or a Master’s degree in a related field that includes at least 18 graduate hours in Economics from a regionally accredited institution.
- Teaching experience in Higher Education.
- Teaching experience to include active and collaborative learning techniques.
- Experience using alternative instructional delivery systems.
- Ability to guide students from a variety of educational backgrounds.
- Familiarity with ACBSP standards and criteria for accreditation.
- Active participation in relevant professional organizations.
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College is seeking a full-time Economics Instructor. A full-time faculty member is expected to maintain high standards of professionalism and high academic standards of professionalism and high academic standards. At least 40 hours per week are to be spent in the following: direct instruction; preparation and evaluation of instruction; accessibility to students; committee assignments; advising and service to the college and community. Faculty may be assigned a teaching schedule that includes any college location, and at times that meet student, program and college needs.