Closes: Thursday, September 16, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Bachelor’s degree required.
2. Two years experience in education, social work, or job placement required.
3. Valid driver’s license required.
1. Training/experience with computer hardware, peripherals, and software preferred.
2. Experience with program budgets preferred.
Under the direction of the Director of Financial Aid and the Dean of Student Services, the Financial Aid Counselor is responsible for the overall management and administration of Institutional and Outside Scholarships. The Financial Aid Counselor is also responsible for the coordination of specific financial aid programs as assigned by the Director of Financial Aid.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College
Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.