- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, October 5, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- High School graduate.
- Candidate must be qualified through OSFM in the certification area.
- Experience as a fire fighter for at least 5 yrs.
- Two years teaching in post secondary education institution
The Instructor teaches courses for Firefighter Certification, HAZMAT, Driver Operator (EVD, Pumps, Aerials), Technical Rescue Certifications, Instructor Level I & II, and Fire Officer. The position will be located at the Emergency Services Training Center in Sanford.
- Prepare and deliver classroom instruction
- Responsible for completing class reports, rosters, and grade reports.
- Work cooperatively with all directors and staff.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Central Carolina Community College Human Resources