Emergency Services Training Center, Sanford, North Carolina
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- High School graduate.
- Candidate must be qualified through OSFM in the certification area.
- Experience as a fire fighter for at least 5 yrs.
- Two years teaching in post secondary education.
CCCC is recruiting for Adjunct Instructors for Firefighter Certification, HAZMAT, Driver Operator (EVD, Pumps, Aerials), Technical Rescue Certifications, Instructor Level I & II, and Fire Officer. Instruction is held at the Emergency Services Training Center in Sanford.
- Prepare and deliver classroom instruction
- Responsible for completing class reports, rosters, and grade reports.
- Work cooperatively with all directors and staff.