Closes: Sunday, April 18, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Required Education and Experience:
- Associate's degree in business or related field from an accredited educational institution.
- 3 years of full time verifiable accounting/office experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word component of Office 365, Windows 10.
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Baccalaureate in business or related field.
- 5 years of full time accounting experience.
- 3 to 5 years of community college experience.
Open until Filled
Applications will be reviewed beginning March 31, 2021
The Fiscal Coordinator will assist the Controller and the Business Office staff in the management of state, federal, local and institutional funds through accurate and efficient recording, classification, control and reporting of revenues and expenditures. Duties must be performed in strict accordance with general statues and state, local, federal and institutional policies, procedures, guidelines and are subject to annual audit.
- Assists the College's Controller in financial matters of the College.
- Creates and enters budget and journal entries into the College's accounting system.
- Assists in reconciling monthly account payable checks by entering reconciled checks into the College's accounting system.
- Assists with preparation for audits.
- Maintains accounting, auditing and budget files.
- Monitors the Cashier Window as needed, welcoming students/customers and providing relevant information.
- Processes Student and Section Scholarships.
- Perform assigned Grant Maintenance Duties
- Responsible for EAGLE auditing processes and procedures with guidance.
- Assists with monthly reports, researching and pulling data, among other tasks.
Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 365.
- Working knowledge of office equipment (i.e. copiers, fax machines, scanners, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Skilled in time management and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Skilled in math and/or accounting.
- Associate's degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
Reports To: Controller
Direct Reports: PT Business Service Specialist
- Other tasks as assigned by the Vice President of Administrative and Fiscal Services.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Controller.