Shelby, North Carolina
Closes: Monday, April 12, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate’s degree in Business, Communication or Office Administration from an accredited institution.
- Two years of experience in higher education.
- Working experience using databases.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work effectively and collegially with others.
- Skill in the use of computers and commitment to use of technology.
- Experience with current version of MS Office or similar programs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Provide exceptional customer service with people internal and external to the institution.
- Familiarity with and appreciation for the mission of a comprehensive community college.
- Effectiveness in the following College organizational competencies:
- Translating College purpose, values, and vision into organizational action
- Collaborating and facilitating
- Creating and innovating
- Anticipating and responding to change
- Providing vision and leadership
- Flexible and adapts to change
- Ability to multi-task with multiple departments and activities of others
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Two to three years of event planning experience.
Under the direction of the Executive Director, manage day-to-day operations of the Cleveland Community College Foundation and assist with the operation of a comprehensive resource development, public relations program, Jean Harry Francis Employee Awards Program, Yeti club memberships and scholarship balances.
- Maintain prospect and gift records database (RENXT and FENXT).
- Manage post-award oversight of grants including reporting requirements and project closeout. Assist the project director or principal investigator with post-award activities as needed.
- Maintain regulatory file copies for five years (or as prescribed by the granting agency or other authorizing official or agency) of all grants submitted by Cleveland Community College.
- Assist in the overall planning and implementation of a comprehensive resource development program.
- Assist with CCC Foundation activities and outcomes as directed.
- Maintain files for all donors, generate information from system to create donor lists needed for campaigns; generate information used in solicitation campaigns and send reminders and acknowledgment letters to volunteers.
- Acknowledge gifts and place copies in appropriate donor files.
- Make copies of incoming gifts and enter gifts into the gift-tracking system; maintain receipt book; take monetary donations to Business Office.
- Send monthly or scheduled pledge reminders to donor. Provide a monthly report on status of pledges, including reminders, to the Executive Director.
- Maintain files of important dates in the lives of donors (i.e. birthday, anniversary) and prepare and mail appropriate correspondence.
- Prepare minutes of the Foundation Board meetings to be reviewed by the Executive Director.
- Monitor and report to the Executive Director the cash deposits of the Foundation; communicate how these funds are invested and with which financial institutions they are invested.
- Maintain Foundation budget, prepare requisitions as necessary and file accordingly. Prepare monthly budget reports for the Executive Director.
- Serve on committees as designated in the Policies and Procedures Manual of the College.
- Performs other duties as assigned and other related duties incident to the work described herein.
Job Post Contact