Closes: Friday, December 1, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience, ten (10) years preferred.
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills required.
- Exceptional customer service skills required.
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence, enthusiasm, and self-motivation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including faculty and staff, board members, external partners, donors, and students.
- Demonstrates strong critical/analytical thinking skills and proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Emotional maturity and highly resourceful team player.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment; excellent time management skills
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
Please see Minimum Qualifications
Reporting directly to the Chief Development Officer (CDO)/Foundation Executive Director (ED), the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Development and Foundation Office. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the Foundation board of directors; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven, and community-oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Applications will be reviewed as received, the position is open until filled