Closes: Friday, May 27, 2022
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
2. Five years accounting experience.
3. Good interpersonal skills..
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
1. Experience in community college system.
2. Experience in Datatel (Colleague).
3. Quick Books experience.
4. Grants accounting experience.
5. Non-profit experience.
Under the general direction of the Vice President / CFO, the Foundation & Grants Accountant is responsible for grant accounting and all financial transactions of the Western Piedmont Foundation, Inc..
- Foundation accounting including: cash and investment deposits from donors; disbursements and scholarships. Reconcile bank statements, create financial statements and assist in annual audit.
- Federal, state and local grants: planning, budgeting, reporting, and follow up.
- Department of Education drawdown of funds and grant reconciliations.
- Maintain titles, inspections and insurance for all college vehicles.
- Assist in compilation and preparation of budgets and reports.
- Analysis of institutional funds.
- Maintain all manuals assigned to the Vice President / CFO and be familiar with their content.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College
Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.