CFCC North Campus
Castle Hayne, NC
Closes: Monday, November 11, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- High School diploma
- 1-2+ years of experience in an administrative/clerical capacity involving public contact with responsibilities requiring tact and confidentiality.
- Advanced computer skills with knowledge of all Microsoft Office Programs, Web-based environments and ERP software (i.e. Ellucian/Colleague)
- Associates Degree or higher with a combination of equivalent experience. Prefer 2-3+ years related experience in an administrative/clerical capacity.
- Experience working in a community college environment, preferably with first responder training.
To provide administrative support to the division’s programs for the efficient operation of the division. This position may perform a variety of complex and confidential administrative duties and will interact with faculty, staff, students, and the public.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND EXERCISED:
- Receives general supervision from the EMS Training Coordinator
- Receives indirect supervision from Director of Public Safety Training
- Does not exercise supervision, but may provide work direction or advice to other team members (i.e. part-time, work-study, etc.)
ESSENTIAL AND OTHER IMPORTANT FUNCTIONS STATEMENTS:
Essential and other important responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist with the daily functioning of the division including but not limited to:
- Maintain and record minutes for division and program meetings
- Maintain/update all information posted on shared drive
- Submit e-pro orders for equipment and supplies
- Collect personal leave reports and check for accuracy
- Post syllabi to shared drive
- Input EMS continuing education schedules
- Pull reports and data from curriculum scheduling systems and Informer
- Create spreadsheets, surveys, and other documents
- Update student handbooks
- Assist with distributing division mail
- Serve on committees and provide administrative support when necessary.
- Assist students when necessary.
- Assist other staff and faculty.
- Engage in professional development.
- Assume other administrative duties as assigned.