Closes: Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• An Associate’s degree minimum with major course work in information systems, computer science, computer programming, database management or closely related field or relevant work experience and training.
• Two (2) years of experience working in an ERP environment
• Bachelor’s degree in related field from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning
• Three (3) years of experience in system analysis and design, system administration, or programming in a Community College environment
• Experience with RedHat
• Experience with Entrinsik Informer
To assist assists with the installation, configuration, and maintenance of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) application and related software. Works on complex ERP projects, develops efficient and effective processes and ensures client requirements are met.
• Receives general supervision from the ERP Administrator
• Exercises no supervision.
• Installs, configures, tests, troubleshoots, and monitors software applications in support of the College’s ERP system and maintains interfaces to other mission critical systems
• Maintains application system security: adds and removes users from administrative computer systems
• Performs daily ERP and associated system log checks
• Performs ERP system maintenance during weekly scheduled downtime window requiring possible evening and weekend hours as needed
• Provides support for ERP report builder tools; assists users with creating ad-hoc reports as needed