Work Force Development Center - Clayton, NC
Closes: Friday, August 23, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Minimum & Preferred Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail, be self-directed, and task oriented
- Demonstrate analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a wide variety of personnel, including technical and non-technical personnel
- Must be capable of working on multiple tasks simultaneously and follow through on all projects to completion
- Ability to drive within the state
Education Minimum: Associate's degree
Education Preferred: Bachelor's degree with emphasis in business or office administration
Experience Minimum: One to two years of administrative experience scheduling events or classes
The Corporate and Industrial Solutions coordinator will support the Director of Corporate and Customized Training in an effort to provide seamless corporate training to industry partners in the Johnston County Area.
Knowledge & Responsibilities:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates with corporate clients and instructors to arrange training class schedule; which includes but not limited to: individual course schedules, location, classroom needs, notification emails, and determining appropriate material for courses
- Inputs funds action requests to the North Carolina Community College System
- Sends requests for course setups and service agreements to the administrative assistant
- Confirms the readiness of course packets ensuring all necessary documents occupy each packet
- Manages class registration, course evaluation and invoicing processes involving client contract and participants, staff adjunct instructors and/or 3rd party providers
- Conducts course kick-offs and closeouts.
- Reviews required college paperwork and forms for accuracy and completeness
- Works closely with the Executive Director to ensure the quality of training is being delivered to clients
- Travel to various industries in the county to open classes
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact