Main Campus - Smithfield, NC
Closes: Friday, September 17, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Minimum & Preferred Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In addition, this position requires:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop or other graphic editing software.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and social platform insights.
- Basic knowledge of how to update website content, experience with WordPress preferred.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with groups of all levels including staff, students, board members, donors, and others.
Education Minimum: High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience Minimum: 1-3 years of experience in marketing support, customer service, or related field.
Education Preferred: Associates Degree in Business Administration or Marketing related field.
The Digital Marketing Associate works within the Communications Department and is responsible for the efficient execution of tasks related to the College’s public-facing digital presence and content coordination across all institutional platforms. This role supports cross-platform, multi-media digital marketing strategies. The person who fills this role requires creativity, attention to detail, project management skills, and the ability to work well with others and independently.
Knowledge & Responsibilities:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update existing text, links, videos and graphics on the college website.
- Perform regular web site content updates for departments across the college.
- Create and schedule social media posts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Supports web content and campus-wide marketing.
- Assist in the production of various digital publications.
- Create graphics, flyers, and other marketing collateral using branded templates.
- Manage and complete incoming customer service tickets or assign to appropriate team member.
- Assist in digital ad campaign design and monitoring.
- Collect, compile and present data to support market strategy and campaign results.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively on the telephone and in person.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms, and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and is occasionally required to stand, stoop, and kneel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact