Closes: Friday, September 25, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Master’s Degree from a regionally accredited university in a field related to institutional effectiveness, higher education, or a related discipline.
• Advanced skills and experience in using applications such as Ellucian Informer, MS Excel, SAS, SPOL, Compliance Assist; SPSS, etc. for IE and reporting purposes
• Familiarity with SACSCOC accreditation requirements
• Experience with reporting procedures and requirements for higher education
• Experience in designing and deploying survey instruments for the collection of quantitative and qualitative data.
• At least three year’ experience leading research and/or institutional effectiveness functions at an institution of higher education
• Experience conducting Institutional Research
• Assisting with Institutional accreditation activities
The Director facilitates College’s institutional effectiveness and research functions; supports compliance with institutional reporting requirements and accreditation standards; provides institutional data and reports as required by the NC Community College System and other state and federal entities; supports the analysis and planning needs of the College.
• Receives general supervision from the Vice President, Academic Affairs/Liaison to SACSCOC
• Exercises no supervision.
• Facilitate the College’s institutional effectiveness processes, including curriculum program reviews, strategic planning, planning retreats, and planning unit assessment cycles
• Assist in documenting the College’s compliance with the accrediting standards of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
• Assist with the regular assessment of the College’s program learning outcomes and general education competencies
• Conduct institutional research for the purposes of satisfying internal and external data reporting requirements
• Serve as the College’s data coordinator for the NCCC System Office
• Serve as the College’s IPEDS keyholder
• Ensure the accuracy and validity of all externally reported College data
• Manage internal data and research requests