Main Campus, 245 College Rd. Smithfield, NC 27577
Closes: Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Minimum: Three to twelve months experience in a related field.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of how to work with cleaning chemicals safely.
Cleans classrooms, bathrooms, offices, break rooms, halls, and other areas by performing the following duties.
Knowledge & Responsibilities:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Cleans all areas as assigned including: classrooms, bathrooms, offices, halls, break rooms, and the trailer.
- Dusts, mops, vacuums and dust mops as needed.
- Cleans windows.
- Keeps utility and storage rooms in clean and orderly condition.
- Empties wastebaskets.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance and is occasionally required to talk and hear. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Employee will be required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) and other safety equipment as required.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact