FTE Reporting Specialist - Compliance and Audit Req. #5146
Central Campus - Norman Building
Closes: Sunday, March 5, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate Degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution and 2 to 3 years of experience in a community college setting.
Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution and 4 to 6 years of experience in FTE Enrollment Reporting, Enrollment Management, Basic Skills, or Corporate and Continuing Education at a community college.
Central Piedmont is currently seeking a Full time FTE Reporting Specialist position is available in the Compliance and Audit Department located on Central Campus, Norman Building.
The Compliance and Audit office impacts the College by providing ongoing, objective, and independent reviews of FTE data, which originates from the online attendance 10% rosters. The rosters contain student attendance and membership/contact hour information for each Curriculum, Corporate and Continuing Education, and CCR (Basic Skills) class. The FTE data is analyzed in accordance with and compliance in the State Board of Community College Code and College policies and procedures. Accurate and timely completion of attendance is essential for the College to claim every FTE it has earned. The FTE data reported on the 10% rosters form the funding formulas, statistical analysis, and general Curriculum, Corporate & Continuing Education, and CCR (Basic Skills) class information needs of the community college system. The reporting system produces FTE enrollment data, which determines a majority of the revenue for Central Piedmont Community College.
Anticipated Hire Date: March 2023.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday; 8:00am - 5:00 pm
Hours per Week: 40
Performs a variety of complex administrative and technical tasks including collecting, summarizing and keying data, preparing FTE audit, editing, determining full-time equivalency, coordinating activities and supervising staff related to producing the Institutional Class Report each semester.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
1. Collects, summarizes, inputs data for the Institutional Class Report; coordinates preparation of Institutional Report; reviews for accuracy; makes any necessary edits.
2. Organizes and prepares annual Full Time Equivalency (FTE) audit; collects and summarizes data for auditors.
3. Prepares and maintains several computer reports related to FTE; maintains files of raw data used in preparing Institutional Class Report.
4. Reviews FTE figures after entered into computer; makes any necessary adjustments to error records.
5. Responds to any inquiries that the state might have regarding the Institutional Class Report.
6. Assists Computing Services in upgrading reports and programs used in preparing Institutional Class Report.
7. Coordinates activities; ensures smooth flow of operations; enforces regulations; recommends improvements in procedures and processes.
8. Establishes schedules; monitors projects to ensure deadlines are met; reviews completed tasks and ensure deadlines are met; reviews completed tasks and ensures that any necessary corrections are made.
9. Add value by exploring ways to reduce costs and improve existing support services.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Characteristics
Knowledge of rules, regulations, and procedures related to FTE auditing
Ability to work independently
Ability to analyze problems and identify solutions
Ability to handle multiple demands; time management
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should apply to: https://www.cpcc.edu/about-central-piedmont/administrative-offices/human...
Central Piedmont Community College is committed to equal employment opportunities.
Job Post Contact