Closes: Wednesday, May 31, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Any combination of experience and training that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
Two years of experience providing office support functions.
Completion of the twelfth grade, supplemented by specialized secretarial training, or equivalent.
An associate’s degree in Office Administration, Business Administration, or a related field.
Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supports supervisor with projects and administrative tasks related to compliance and generation of grant documents.
- Provides guidance and assistance to project directors and potential grantees as it pertains to the grants process.
- Provides project directors with assistance and instruction for using report forms and submission of report materials.
- Maintains and updates grant procedures.
- Tracks reporting schedules and issues reminders to the supervisor and project directors on the status of reports outstanding and/or report due dates.
- Corresponds with project directors to secure missing data/information/receipts or to clarify report content.
- Monitors project budgets to ensure expenditures stay within budget.
- Prepares supply and equipment requests using the e-Procurement system.
- Drafts reports and communicates with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintains organized filing system, including electronic and hard-copy files.
- Schedules and attends internal and external meetings.
- Provides logistical support for meetings.
- Records and transcribes meeting minutes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact