Brunswick Community College
50 College Road NE
Bolivia, NC 28422
Closes: Friday, April 5, 2024
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- An Associate’s degree in marketing, internet marketing, communications, and/or 1-3 years’ experience within marketing or communications
- Ability to use social media platforms and hashtags
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in use of Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and Microsoft Office apps
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently while supporting a team effort
Working in a fast pace Community College settings with Faculty, Staff, Students and Contractors.
Job Title: Graphics Specialist
Responsible for creating engaging print and digital graphics and capturing compelling photographs.
- Create visually appealing and brand-aligned graphics for various platforms, including print, digital, social media, billboards, and website.
- Design complex print materials using industry-standard practices.
- Capture high-quality photographs that effectively convey the brand's message and engage the target audience.
- Create engaging and visually appealing social media graphics to increase brand visibility and drive user engagement.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies, and propose innovative ideas to enhance BCC’s marketing.
Bachelor's degree in graphic design, digital media, visual arts, or a related field.
Experience in graphic design, photography, videography, and digital media creation.
Proficiency in industry-standard software such as Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, etc.).
Proficiency in using Mac computer.
Ability to design complex print materials.
Knowledge of digital marketing strategies and best practices.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with team members and stakeholders.
Strong organizational and time management abilities to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Candidates must provide a portfolio of work that includes print and digital designs.
How to Apply
A completed and signed Brunswick Community College application, a letter stating your qualifications related to the position requirements, skills and abilities, unofficial transcripts, and resume are preferred for most positions.
Applications can be found online at http://www.brunswickcc.edu/employment-opportunities/ Applicants should send all documents and inquiries to any of the following if unable to apply online:
Human Resources, Brunswick Community College
PO Box 30
Supply, NC, 28462
Fax (910) 754-8229
Telephone: (910) 755-7300
BCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer