- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, April 24, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate's Degree, AND
- Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) or Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) credential.
- Minimum two years of full-time experience in a healthcare setting
- Bachelor's Degree in a Health Science field
- Post-secondary level teaching experience
- Experience teaching online classes
The Health Information Technology Full-Time Faculty is responsible for providing students with adequate attention, instruction and supervised practice to acquire the knowledge and competence needed for entry-level practice. This faculty is also responsible for coordinating the Professional Practice Experience for each student.
May be required to teach at any college location within the College's three-county service area. Some in-state or out-of-state travel related to discipline specific training is required.
Salary depends on education and experience.
Associates Degree salary range: $50,804-$64,404
Bachelor's Degree salary range: $53,827-$67,427
Master's Degree salary range: $56,509-$70,109