- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Tuesday, December 17, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Required Master’s degree in Health or a Master’s degree in a related field plus a minimum of 18 graduate hours in Health.
- Recommended additional 18 graduate hours in Physical Education or a related field.
- Recommended Red Cross certification in teaching First Aid and CPR.
- Prefer experience in teaching in a community college setting.
- Prefer experience with the Blackboard learning platform.
- Prefer experience with hybrid/internet platform classes.
Part-time Instructor responsibilities include teaching college-transfer health courses. Classes meet during the day and/or evening at multiple locations and online.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop appropriate course goals and objectives along with evaluation methods that accurately measure student learning.
- Be thoroughly prepared for each instructional responsibility including lecture and lab.
- Maintain an up-to-date syllabus for each course.
- Conduct class and lab activities that are consistent with course objectives.
- Work with Division Dean to order needed equipment and supplies.
- Be available to students outside of class time through e-mail, telephone, and individual meetings as needed.
- Accurately complete and submit all required reports and student records by stated deadlines and return all College materials and grade books at the end of each semester.
Job Post Contact
Director Human Resources & Title IX Coordinator