Main RCC Campus
Closes: Friday, May 14, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
A minimum of five (5) years’ work experience in a Health Occupations related field and/or equivalent professional experience. Two years of experience teaching in post-secondary educational environment; or experience instructing students as a preceptor; or experience in a training capacity.
Associates Degree in Allied Health-related field.
- Serving as the Coordinator for Health Occupations Training Programs of Robeson Community College and its affiliated partners.
- Maintaining appropriate classroom standards that include the effective management of students in the classroom and the physical management of classroom and training facilities.
- Developing and recommending class schedules cooperatively with other departments and divisions of the college and submitting to the appropriate Assistant Vice President of Workforce Development and Continuing Education.
- Coordinating the development of course schedules, training schedules, seminars, and/or other educational activities for assigned programs.
- Identifying and/or recommending equipment needed to teach the competencies prescribed in the approved curriculum by the RCC Board of Trustees, the North Carolina Community College System, and accrediting entities.
- Recommending adjunct faculty to the appropriate Assistant Vice President of Workforce Development and Continuing Education to teach courses as needed in his or her assigned program.
- Ensure records are on file for, and supervising, instructors for continuing education programs. This includes having all instructors complete the Harassment Prevention Training and taking training required to keep current in the field.
- Provide management for all grants or sponsored programs – including budgets, reports, personnel, deliverables, evaluations, etc. – assigned to the office in accordance with accepted guidelines and accounting principles of North Carolina and the funding agency/individual.
- Serve as an instructor for classes when necessary. Assist other instructors with logistical needs.
- Develop strategies for providing training services with local, national and state entities.
- Foster meaningful relationships with internal and external partners to effectively carry out the purpose of the office.
- Assist the community college and other approved entities with workshops, seminars, and support services, as requested.
- Supervise staff and ensure compliance with college audit procedures.
How to Apply
Candidates for the position should apply online at www.robeson.edu/hr and submit a Professional Resume, a photocopy of Official Transcripts, and any other supporting documentation related to the qualification requirements. Robeson Community College reserves the right to perform consumer background checks on applicants who are considered for employment and the College may administer personality profile testing as part of the selection process.
Human Resources - firstname.lastname@example.org
Robeson Community College
P. O. Box 1420 Lumberton, NC 28358 910.272.3537