Closes: Monday, March 18, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associates Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or other related field, AND,
- Five years full-time administrative experience, OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Previous experience (1-2 years) working in the field of Human Resources with emphasis in employment or recruiting: demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines; general knowledge of Human Resource practices and procedures; effective oral and written communication skills, superior interpersonal and team-oriented skills;
- Also, prefers a general understanding of the College's organizational set-up and policies/procedures.
The Human Resources Technician performs a full range of duties in the areas of maintenance of personnel records, assistance in recruitment process and files, preparation of related reports; confidential and complex technical and administrative duties; provide related information and assistance to the public and employees; provide information and assistance in person and on the telephone to College personnel, staff and the public regarding personnel matters. This position provides administrative support to the Human Resources office as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and data entry. This job functions in a professional office environment with no supervisory responsibilities.