- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Sunday, May 24, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Master's degree and demonstrated competencies in the teaching discipline, AND
- Minimum of two years of full-time experience in a human service field. Full-time is defined as 35 hours per week.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Must demonstrate proficiency in instructional methodologies, assessment, and curriculum development.
- Certification in substance abuse (CSAC, CSAPC).
- Prefer three or more years' experience counseling (preferably students in a collegiate environment).
The Central Carolina Community College Strategic Plan lists "Learning First" as the primary institutional goal. All faculty and staff are empowered as educators, committed to responsibility for the learning process.
The purpose of the Human Services Technology Program Director at Central Carolina Community College, in addition to teaching, is the administration of all the programs in the department. This is accomplished through continuous evaluation and revision of course objectives, course outlines, course competencies, course descriptions, teaching strategies, in the specific curriculum to ascertain that they are appropriate and relevant as well as the management of personnel and resources.
This position also services as the Student Success Advocate (3 hours weekly) for students in the Health Sciences and Human Services Division.
May be required to teach at any college location within the College's three-county service area. Some in-state or out-of-state travel related to discipline specific training is required.
Salary depends on education and experience.
Master's Degree salary range: $56,509-$70,109
Doctorate Degree salary range: $60,376-$73,976
Position is open until filled.