- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Sunday, June 30, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate's degree in a machining technology/industrial maintenance related field OR
- Industry experience and/or demonstrated competencies in teaching courses, AND
- Advanced proficiency in Spanish reading, writing, speaking, and comprehension
- Industrial/Trades experience
- Previous teaching experience
"Learning First" is the primary institutional goal for Central Carolina Community College where all faculty and staff are empowered as educators, committed to responsibility for the learning process.
CCCC is currently accepting applications for a Spanish speaking HVAC Instructor to teach in the Center for Latino Progress. Work Schedule: Evenings and Weekends.
- Work with County Director to plan course content. Work cooperatively with other staff as applicable.
- Assess the need for equipment, supplies, and instructional materials; recommend purchases as necessary.
- Execute course content within contracted schedule; maintain course documentation.
- Submit end-of-class paperwork in a timely manner that documents learning has occurred.
- Represent Central Carolina Community College in a professional manner on campus and while conducting off-site training at business and industry locations.
- Keep current with information and skills in related teaching field.
- Utilize subject matter expertise to assist the County Director with new course project planning, as requested.