Cape Fear Community College Campus, Wilmington, NC
Closes: Friday, September 22, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelor’s degree in business, construction or manufacturing related field, or related area.
- Excellent technology skills required.
- 3 years experience in teaching or coordinating educational programs.
- Experience working in construction or manufacturing required.
- Ellucian/Colleague experience strongly preferred.
- 1-3 years of sales experience strongly preferred.
To implement, market and coordinate customized training, occupational extension and self-supporting courses; and develop, market and coordinate training opportunities for professionals who require Continuing Education Units (CEUs) or Professional Development Hours (PDHs), as well as employees of area businesses and industries with a focus on vocational trades and skills; and to provide highly responsible and complex administrative support to the Director of Customized Training and Workforce Development.