Closes: Thursday, October 12, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
Experience with extract, transform and load processes
Experience with data reporting tools
Proven experience with Microsoft SQL query and management
Proven experience with secure data transfer tools
A combination of experience managing data between systems including Enterprise Resource Planning
(ERP) and customer-facing web systems.
Experience with administration of a learning management system (e.g., Moodle, Blackboard)
Experience with configuring early alert systems (e.g., EAB's Starfish)
Experience with Ellucian Colleague (Unidata)
Experience working with Windows and Unix/Linux systems
Experience developing reports in Entrinsik Informer
Experience working with document workflow systems (e.g., Softdocs Central, DocEfill)
Experience building Microsoft SQL SSIS packages
Information Systems, Application Support Analyst reports to the Coordinator, College Information Systems. The primary duty of this position is to support the college's integrated data systems. This
position requires knowledge of data across all college systems as well as extract transform and load (ETL) processes using a variety of tools and applications. The following functions represent the areas of
responsibility for this position.
1. Attend training and independently pursue new knowledge, when needed, to learn technologies associated with the college's enterprise resource planning (ERP) system(s) and third-party applications.
2. Responsible for adhering to established policies and procedures both State, Federal, and local.
3. Configure, maintain and assist in support of the college's integrated systems, including but not limited to learning management systems, retention alert systems, document imaging, reporting and form solutions.
4. Serve as the liaison to the campus community for systems which require data feeds to and/or from other systems, including but not limited to committee representation, answering questions related to configurations and managing configurations.
5. Responsible for maintaining documentation as it relates to the systems and their integrations.
6. Responsible for verifying and testing systems and the accuracy of the data being used, both internally and with external or campus partners.
7. Responsible for assisting with upgrades to integrated and standalone applications in support of all user categories.
8. Maintain knowledge of technologies related to data extraction and secure transmittal, including but not limited to flat file processing using available data tools, SQL query, and scheduled jobs, as well as automation processes. This may also include application programming interfaces (API) and authentication systems (e.g., single sign on).
9. Provide assistance to the staff of various offices to solve problems and answer questions of a general nature, presenting meaningful information to users that is easily understood at all user levels.
10. Perform other duties as assigned as a member of a close-knit team, giving and receiving help as needed.