Main RCC Campus
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Thursday, September 30, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Master’s degree in Information Technology or a Master’s degree with a minimum of 18 graduate semester hours in Information Technology. Two years of teaching in a post-secondary educational environment and experience working in a professional capacity in the area of Simulation and Game Development is desired.
Same as minimum.
- Provide a quality learning experience for all Robeson Community College students.
- Plan, organize, promote and teach appropriate courses for Robeson Community College.
- Perform all instruction-related duties in a timely manner and in accordance with the mission, policies and procedures of the College, the North Carolina Community College System, and with appropriate accrediting bodies where applicable.
- Provide placement, advising, follow-up support services and other duties as assigned.
- Implement and assess identified program and institutional student learning outcomes
- Serve on department and college committees as requested.
How to Apply
Candidates for the position should apply online at www.robeson.edu/hr and submit a Professional Resume, a photocopy of Official Transcripts, and any other supporting documentation related to the qualification requirements. Robeson Community College reserves the right to perform consumer background checks on applicants who are considered for employment and the College may administer personality profile testing as part of the selection process.
Human Resources, Sally Carr
Robeson Community College
P. O. Box 1420 Lumberton, NC 28359