Elizabeth City campus
Closes: Tuesday, November 24, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Information Management/Technology, or related field, from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Over three years' experience in a professional office environment.
- Excellent computer skills, including standard educational and business software applications.
- Master's degree in a related field, from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Experience with the Ellucian Colleague (Datatel) and the Entrinsik Informer platforms.
The role of the Institutional Researcher is to assist the Vice President (VP) of Institutional Research, Planning, Effectiveness and Technology in providing the College with institutional research that includes collecting, retrieving, organizing and analyzing data needed for evaluation of programs and services, focused research studies and various internal and external surveys and reports.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact