Closes: Monday, September 16, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Associate Degree and two years of experience
Instructional Lab Facilitator (College and Career Readiness)
Job ID: req3639
Position Closing Date: August 31, 2019 or open until filled
GENERAL FUNCTION AND JOB DUTIES
Instructional Lab Facilitator position available on the Central Campus.
Instructional Facilitator position available in College and Career Readiness. The Facilitator is key to the student-success focused experience in CCR. Facilitator monitors and assists with student referral and enrollment; monitors student data for assessment and progress testing; manages student records; and assists with course checkout. Flexibility and collaborative focus are critically important. Strong computer skills with knowledge of SharePoint is preferred. Will work on a team that supports I-LEAD, ABE-ASE, and Multiple Pathways on multiple campuses.
Plans and coordinates activities to support the assessment, instructional and reporting functions of College and Career Readiness classrooms and/or LRCs.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist with orienting newly enrolled students to CPCC and CCR procedures.
2. Monitor, assist with, and review student attendance entries in the college’s electronic reporting systems.
3. Monitor, schedule, and administer state-approved standardized tests in compliance with the state assessment policy; record test scores.
4. Assist with registering continuing students into future classes or LRCs.
5. Manage student records including sign-in sheets, student and administrative folders, LEIS forms, etc.; assist students with FERPA forms and enrollment verifications as needed.
6. Provide accurate referral information to students seeking a disability accommodation through Disability Services.
7. Assist students with creating and using CPCC login accounts and obtaining student ID cards.
8. Monitor and manage class/LRC equipment, software, materials, books and supplies; recommend purchases.
9. May monitor activities of student work study; establish schedules and assign tasks.
10. Assist with scheduling special presentations and/or instructional “pull-out” sessions.
11. Assist instructor with compiling final grades and necessary forms for check-out.
12. Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Characteristics
- Knowledge of adult learning characteristics
- Ability to work well with others from diverse backgrounds
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of data systems for entering and reporting data
- Ability to communicate effectively with adult learners, supervisor, and colleagues
- Understanding of standardized testing
- Effective organizational and time management skills
How to Apply
Job Post Contact