- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, December 31, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or a related field from a regionally accredited college/university.
- Three years recent documented industry experience in the architectural field
- Documented recent experience with AutoCAD/REVIT
Teaching and/or industry training experience in architectural technology topics in any of the following formats: teaching courses, training sessions, conducting professional development workshops, and/or other continuing education seminars
- Master’s degree in Architecture or a related field from a regionally accredited college/university
- Licensed in Architecture
- More than three years recent documented industry experience in the architectural field
- Post-secondary teaching experience in Architectural Technology
- Experience with assessment of student learning outcomes
- Experience with distance learning and/or alternate instructional delivery systems
Teaching faculty at Guilford Technical Community College are responsible for supporting student success by creating an optimum learning environment, responding to student needs, managing effective instructional activities, developing curriculum courses, modeling employability skills, demonstrating professionalism, developing cooperative work relationships with other faculty and staff, supporting college administrative requirements, and maintaining competency in their instructional field. S/he will be responsible for quality instruction and for effective participation and interest in the total affairs of the college.
Under general supervision, this individual will develop, prepare and teach Architectural Technology courses designed for career technical programs while caring for and maintaining the labs/facilities. The faculty member must be able to instruct a wide variety of topics within the curriculum in a laboratory environment and may be required to teach day, evening and/or weekend hours.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact