College of The Albemarle Elizabeth City campus
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Credentials to meet accreditation criteria for teaching assignments.
- Two calendar years of prior full-time employment or equivalent in clinical nursing practice as a registered nurse.
- Prior nursing experience in assigned area of teaching responsibility.
Licensure and other Special Requirements:
- Current unrestricted license as a registered nurse in North Carolina (and Virginia, if instructor will be supervising students on clinical affiliation in Virginia).
- Currently certified in Basic Cardiac Life Support, Health Care Provider.
- Have a TB skin test completed annually.
- Meet any additional health requirement of his/her assigned clinical agency/agencies.
The role of the Full-time Instructor, Associate Degree Nursing (ADN), Simulation Facilitator is to provide knowledge in his/her field of expertise and to promote various student-centered learning activities that will stimulate an interest in critical thinking and a desire for life-long learning. Various teaching strategies, learning styles and delivery methods including new technology systems will be utilized to reach this goal. The Simulation Facilitator will assist in coordination of simulation instruction.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact