- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Thursday, April 29, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
AAS in construction or ten (10) years in construction trades
The Part-time Instructor, Basic Construction Skills teaches basic construction job skills including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC and masonry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assume responsibility for teaching assignments as designated by the department chairperson and approved by the dean.
• Assume responsibility for maintaining all required College records including attendance and grade reports, roll books, etc.
• Compile bibliographies of specialized materials or outside reading assignments as applicable.
• Make recommendations to Department Chair for supplies, equipment, and equipment repairs.
• Construct, administer, and grade examinations.
• Assume responsibility for being familiar with and adhering to all policies of the College.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please apply through the Forsyth Tech candidate portal at careers.forsythtech.edu