Blue Ridge Community College, Flat Rock, North Carolina.
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Come Join Our TEAM!
Blue Ridge Community College is currently seeking applications for an Instructor- Business Administration / Digital Marketing - 9 months. The primary purpose of the Instructor of Business Administration / Digital Marketing position is to sustain teaching performance at appropriate college levels for all assigned student populations (including qualified high school students) to include course loads, instructional technology, instructional materials, and innovative communication delivery in the business and digital marketing related disciplines. This load may include seated, hybrid, and online classes with day and evening course assignments which may include courses at any campus location or at any area high school.
Education: Masters Degree from Accredited institution with a concentration in Business or closely related field preferred. Bachelor’s degree in Business or closely related field required.
Experience: All persons must provide verifiable and relevant professional experience in a work-place setting or demonstrated instructional/teaching environment. The ideal candidate will possess robust business administration and digital marketing experience including strategy development, branding, advertising, social media, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), content creation, PR, and analytics.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong personal and professional integrity, good verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking, and a commitment to safety.
• Student-centered mindset
• Solution-centered mindset works well in a team setting
• Team player who contributes to a positive environment and a department workplace emphasizing institutional core values
• Demonstrated proficiency in current marketing tools/strategies and be able to teach digital marketing campaigns from conception to execution. Demonstrated proficiency using website analytic tools, ad serving tools, Microsoft Office Suite or similar products, database systems, College email and website, and other computer applications associated with the position.
• Ability to develop and maintain positive and collaborative working relationships with community organizations, high school partners, college staff, and the general public.
• Flexible schedule- is available in the evenings and on weekends as needed
Physical Demands: The ability to perform all duties associated with the position including, but not limited to lifting, prolonged standing, sitting, bending, stooping, and operating or performing work with associated tools and machines.
Blue Ridge Community College is an Equal Employment Opportunity Institution.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact