- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, December 14, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry or related field from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Student centered approach to education.
- Commitment to teaching in a comprehensive community college.
- Master's degree in chemistry or a master's degree with 18 graduate semester hours in chemistry from an accredited college or university.
- Two years teaching experience at the post-secondary level and experience teaching via internet and information highway.
The role of the part-time Instructor, Chemistry is to provide knowledge in his/her field of expertise and to promote various student-centered learning activities that will stimulate an interest in critical thinking and a desire for life-long learning. Various teaching strategies, learning styles, and delivery methods including new technology systems will be utilized to reach this goal.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Colleen Woolard or Wendy Brickhouse