This position will be located at the Cosmetology Center, less than one mile away from the main campus at the Magnolia Plaza Shopping Center.
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Friday, October 20, 2017
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Associate Degree or Diploma in Cosmetology or related field.
2. Possession of a valid, unencumbered Cosmetology License and Instructor’s License issued by the North Carolina State Board of Cosmetic Art.
3. Three years of increasingly responsible experience in cosmetology.
4. Good oral and written communication and computer skills required.
1. Prior teaching experience at a post-secondary level preferred.
2. Previous administrative/managerial experience with demonstrated leadership ability.
The Cosmetology Instructor reports to the Coordinator of Cosmetology. This position is an instructional position and requires maintaining a workload based on college policy. In addition to the regular responsibilities of classroom teaching, instructors should demonstrate concern for their own professional growth, for their immediate fields of interest, for the education profession in general, and for the progress and well-being of the entire College community.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College