Blue Ridge Community College, Flat Rock, North Carolina
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Sunday, February 28, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Come Join Our TEAM!
Blue Ridge Community College is currently seeking applications for a full-time Instructor for Emergency Medical Science. The Emergency Medical Sciences Faculty serves the key role in teaching courses in the EMS program. He / She will also be involved in the community recognition initiatives needed for the sustainability of the Emergency Medical Sciences program at Blue Ridge Community College.
Education: Associated degree required. Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in related field preferred.
NC Paramedic and NCOEMS Level I Instructor required. Level II Paramedic, or a pending application for approval, preferred.
Experience: All persons must provide verifiable and relevant professional experience in a work-place setting or demonstrated instructional/teaching environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
• A strong commitment to safety and use of personal protective equipment.
• Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite or similar products, database systems, email, and the Internet.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to organize and prioritize workflow, the ability to meet deadlines, and the ability to work independently.
• Three years full-time recent work experience as a paramedic.
• Experience with public safety agencies within Blue Ridge Community College’s service area preferred.
• Instructional experience is preferred.
Physical Demands: The ability to perform all duties associated with the position including, but not limited to lifting, prolonged standing, sitting, bending, stooping, and operating or performing work with associated equipment.
Blue Ridge Community College is an Equal Employment Opportunity Institution.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact