- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, October 28, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Associate Degree or higher in Computer Engineering Technology, Electrical Engineering Technology, Mechatronics Engineering Technology or closely related field required.
2. Minimum of 3 years of related industrial experience required.
3. Lift objects up to 50 pounds.
1. Teaching experience preferred.
2. Ideal candidates would have credentials and experience in more than one of the following fields (electrical, computer, mechatronics or related engineering technologies).
The instructor’s primary purpose is the teaching, planning and operational aspects of the program to which he/she is assigned and will teach many if not all of the core courses in the program.
The instructor is directly supervised by the coordinator, department head, and/or the division dean; however, it is the instructor who has the initial responsibility to ensure the integrity of the courses being taught. This is a teaching position, which will carry a full teaching load in addition to other College related responsibilities.
For additional responsibilities, duties, and information please visit our website at https://wpcc.peopleadmin.com/.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College