- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Saturday, September 15, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Required: Master’s degree in Information Technology,Information Systems or closely related discipline with 18 graduate hours in Information Systems, Computer Science or an Information Technology related field from a regionally accredited institution.
• Knowledge of educational technology and applications in instructional delivery.
• Excellent computer skills, including programming, database, spreadsheet and word processing applications.
• Commitment to successful student learning outcomes.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Evidence of ability to work cooperatively in a team.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of Internet and network protocols, including related use of tools and client/server applications preferred.
• Experience teaching at the college level.
• Experience teaching online classes.
The College desires candidates with on-going professional development interests, love of teaching, and enthusiasm for campus and college committees and activities. Responsibilities include teaching, curriculum development, development of student learning outcomes and assessment, serving on college committees, advising and registering students, maintaining office hours, and fulfilling all the duties and responsibilities of instructors as required. Teaching assignments may include day, evening, online, and/or hybrid classes.