Foothills Higher Education Center
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Monday, July 20, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Master’s Degree in Nursing preferred. BSN and actively enrolled in MSN program may be considered.
2. Three years or equivalent of clinical practice as an RN.
3. Teaching experience preferred.
4. Current unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse in the State of North Carolina required.
5. Membership in professional organizations.
6. Must meet the NCBON education requirements within 3 years of hire.
Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of this position. The physical and mental demands described as follows are representative of those that must be met by an employee in performing the essential functions of this job:
• Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
• Ability to move between classrooms, buildings, and campuses
• Ability to express or exchange ideas
• Good eye/hand dexterity
1. MSN in Nursing Education.
2. Teaching Experience.
3. Clinical Instruction or precepting.
As a member of the nursing faculty team, under the direction of the Nursing Director, the instructor is responsible for the development, planning, selection, organization, supervision, facilitation, instruction, and evaluation of the Nursing Program. Faculty is involved in other College related activities.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College