Foothills Higher Education Center
- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Master’s Degree in Nursing preferred. Bachelor Degree in Nursing/major in Nursing and actively enrolled in a Master’s in Nursing degree program is minimum preparation.
2. Minimum of three years of clinical practice required.
3. Teaching experience preferred.
4. Current unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse in the State of North Carolina required.
5. Membership in at least (1) professional organization.
6. Must meet the NCBON education requirements within 3 years of hire.
Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of this position. The physical and mental demands described as follows are representative of those that must be met by an employee in performing the essential functions of this job:
• Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
• Ability to move between classrooms, buildings, and campuses
• Ability to express or exchange ideas
• Good eye/hand dexterity
1. MSN in Nursing Education.
2. Teaching Experience.
As a member of the nursing faculty team, under the direction of the Nursing Director, the instructor participates in the development, instruction, and evaluation of the Nursing Program and is involved in other College related activities.
(Open until filled)
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Western Piedmont Community College
Western Piedmont Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values and encourages campus diversity in students, faculty, and staff.