- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Thursday, April 22, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
1. Veterinary Assisting certification or Veterinary Tech diploma.
2. Two years of experience in the veterinary field.
The Part-time Instructor, Veterinary Assistant will instruct and encourage learning by preparing appropriate syllabus, curriculum, lectures, activities, etc. as related to learning the role and responsibilities of a veterinary assistant.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assume responsibility for teaching assignments as designated by the department chairperson and approved by the dean.
• Assume responsibility for maintaining all required College records including attendance and grade reports, roll books, etc.
• Compile bibliographies of specialized materials or outside reading assignments as applicable.
• Make recommendations to Department Chair for supplies, equipment, and equipment repairs.
• Construct, administer, and grade examinations.
• Assume responsibility for being familiar with and adhering to all policies of the College.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please apply through the Forsyth Tech candidate portal at careers.forsythtech.edu