- Instructional (Faculty)
Closes: Sunday, March 24, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Master's degree with 18 graduate hours in drama or theater from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Credentials to meet accreditation criteria for teaching assignments.
- Masters of Arts or Masters of Fine Arts Degree in Musical Theater or Theater from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Two years of teaching experience.
- Training in Musical Theater.
The role of the Full-time Instructor/Director, Drama is to provide knowledge in his/her field of expertise and to promote various student-centered learning activities that will stimulate an interest in critical thinking and a desire for life-long learning. Various teaching strategies, learning styles and delivery methods including new technology systems will be utilized to reach this goal.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Colleen Woolard or Wendy Brickhouse