Closes: Friday, March 15, 2024
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associate’s degree in a technical field from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
- 3 years of experience in a technical work area coordinating facility and equipment requirements (i.e., facility maintenance/ management, industrial material/supply, manufacturing project planner, manufacturing facility support)
- Experience maintaining and auditing laboratory/shop environments, including: Operation of a variety of hand tools and power tools; conducting general maintenance routines and preventive repairs, including CNC machining equipment and specialty automotive equipment; reading electrical/pneumatic/hydraulic schematics, connections, and repairs; experience with equipment recurring maintenance inspections and repairs
- Supervisory experience to include employee performance evaluation
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an industrial maintenance/systems, facility management or facility maintenance program from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
- Greater than 3 years of experience in a technical work area coordinating facility and equipment requirements (i.e., facility maintenance/ management, industrial material/supply, manufacturing project planner, manufacturing facility support)
- Experience working in a manufacturing field as a materials or tooling technician
- Experience with operation and maintenance of 3D printing equipment
This position provides support to the Industrial, Construction, and Transportation (ICT) programs, specifically, the programs located at the Center for Advanced Manufacturing (CAM) building; Jamestown Campus, and the Technology Education Center (TEC) building; Greensboro Campus, under the direction of the Dean for the ICT Division, along with input from Department Chairs. The ICT Lab Coordinator is responsible for providing support to ICT faculty and students by maintaining the instructional facility in good order. The position is responsible for maintaining the laboratory areas, equipment, tooling and supplies required to support all classes and labs held within the facilities. This includes all aspects of equipment maintenance including, tooling inspection, testing, and repair coordination with outside vendors when required. This is non-teaching position. Additionally, this individual is required to ensure all equipment, tooling, and expendable supplies are in place and sufficient for the lab requirements and that labs are in safe operating conditions.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact