Closes: Monday, March 25, 2019
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
Bachelor’s Degree required.
· Proficiency with database, spreadsheet, word processing, and data entry.
· CASAS and TABE training needed.
· The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines while multi-tasking.
· Flexibility, good organizational skills, and attention to detail.
· Excellent customer service and strong interpersonal skills are essential to support a busy team environment.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and the general public.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate good judgment, tact, and courtesy.
· Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and follow complex oral and written directions.
of the College and Career Readiness (CCR) program. The coordinator provides technical assistance utilizing Literacy Education Information System (LEIS), Colleague, and Informer for the College and Career Readiness (CCR) program. This position is responsible for the input, maintenance, analysis, and dissemination of LEIS data to ensure accurate, timely reporting to meet state and federal requirements.
- Collect, compile, and input student LEIS information for new and returning student registrations.
- Assist with intake as needed to include assisting with the completion of LEIS forms and pre-testing.
- Monitor LEIS and Web Attendance data collection, provide training, and support to staff. Ensure efficient flow of operatons and recommend improvements of procedures as necessary.
- Provide data analysis to track progress toward state and federal benchmarks, ensure compliance, and accuracy in reporting.
- Process weekly, monthly, semester, and annual data reports for CCR program in order to ensure compliance. Assist in monitoring attendance and post-testing records to communicate with director and coordinators.
- Establish a process including schedules and deadlines related to LEIS data collection and reporting.
- Conduct LEIS audits each semester with Coordinators.
- Supervise assigned staff.
- Assist in tracking CCR department’s compliance with WIOA, National Reporting System, and NCCCS policies and inform staff and management of related progress and concerns.
- Attend training at the regional and state level in oder to remain up-to-date on policy, procedures, and best practices related to CCR reporting and compliance.