Sanford, NC Lillington, NC Dunn, NC
Closes: Thursday, June 28, 2018
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Basic skills in electrical, HVAC, mechanical, plumbing.
- 2 years experience in maintaining electrical distribution equipment, lighting, HVAC, air compressors, pumps, and other facilities related equipment.
- Ability to lift 70 lbs in order to assist with setting up events and material handling.
- Associate Degree or Diploma in Industrial Systems Technology or Industrial Maintenance
wo positions - One in Harnett (Lillington and Dunn) and one in Lee County, Sanford.
Technician will troubleshoot problems reported and make repairs to facilities and equipment.
Positions are open until filled. When the stated closing date is "Continuous", please apply immediately. The position may close without notice.
- Technician will assist with HVAC repairs and preventive maintenance as well as furniture and equipment moving and surplus.
- Make minor renovations and alterations to facilities.
- Assume other duties assigned by Maintenance Supervisor and Physical Plant Manager.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact
Central Carolina Community College Human Resources