Closes: Monday, February 15, 2021
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one to three years related experience. Must have some knowledge of the standard practices and methods of building trades. Must have valid NC Driver’s license and must be maintained.
Ability to meet the physical demands of the position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Mowing, trimming, planting, pruning, picking up trash, and general groundskeeping.
- Maintain and perform minor repairs on vehicles and grounds equipment.
- Complete minor repairs to buildings.
- Painting within and outside buildings
- Light carpentry work
- Perform pressure washing of buildings and sidewalks
- Roof maintenance and repairs
- Moving of heavy and/or delicate equipment and furniture on and off campus.
- Perform preventative maintenance of equipment and vehicles.
- Assist with inclement weather needs.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and solve problems.
- Keep records and follow instructions.
- Some evening or weekend work required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Facility Services.
How to Apply
For detailed information and how to apply please go to our website: http://www.bladencc.edu/campus-resources/human-resources/
Human Resources: Phone: 910.879.5500
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer