Closes: Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
• Bachelor’s degree required from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
• Minimum of three years of retail experience.
• Supervisory experience, required
• Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or a related field preferred from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
• Preference given to experience working in a retail management position or in a full time buying or managerial capacity within a college/university bookstore setting
• Experience with Booklog software preferred; other database project management experience helpful
• Background in procurement of text books from wholesalers and publishers and text book returns
The Assistant Campus Store Manager assists in managing all aspects of the bookstore operations at all campus locations. Supervises the Procurement Technicians and all other Campus Store staff in the absence of the Retail Services Manager. Travels to the remote campuses and provides support as needed. Assists the Retail Services Manager in meeting all customer service expectations in all stores. Acts as the main point of contact for all hiring processes for all part-time temporary staff.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact