Closes: Saturday, June 17, 2023
Target Start Date
Expected Work Hours
- Associates degree in information technology field from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
- At least 5 years of leadership responsibility, supervising staff, and managing projects in an IT environment.
- Experience using project management methods and demonstrated ability to lead project from inception through implementation.
- Bachelors degree from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution.
- Certifications: ITIL Fundamentals, PMP, A+, MCSE, MCP, Network+, INET+
- At least 3 years of working in a higher educational environment.
The Service Delivery Manager supervises a team of Information Technology Specialists who build and maintain the academic and administrative computing infrastructure for the college. Reporting to the VP Operations and Facilities, the Service Delivery Manager is responsible for coordinating support for both academic and administrative technical functions for employees on all campus locations. This position works closely with all college departments to ensure software and hardware are available for classrooms, meeting spaces, and offices. They work with the VP Operations and Facilities on documenting technology standards for the college. This position is responsible for the replacement of lab and employee computers. They perform regular software audits and maintain a software license database for the college, ensuring licence compliance. They recommend hardware/software purchase requisitions supporting the technical requirements of the college and ensure the hardware inventory is maintained and warranty/maintenance contracts are monitored.
How to Apply
Job Post Contact